Saturday, May 23, 2009

One door closes....another door opens


Now that my two years of PA are officially over after deep cleaning good ole' Olson Hall, it's time to jump into something completely new, different, and exciting!
For those of you who don't know, I am working with an organization called YouthWorks this summer, which facilitates domestic mission trips for youth during the summer. I will be in Minneapolis, MN for training for the next week and then on to Duluth, MN, where I will be for the rest of the summer working with Junior High students! I am totally pumped.
I was talking to one of the PAs and she suggested a blog for updates this summer, which I thought was such a great idea! I'll be honest, blogs kind've creep me out. But here I am, embarking into the great unknown of the blogging world.
I feel so blessed and so supported by everyone who has said, Keep me updated this summer! We'll be praying for you! So, this one's for you. :-)
YouthWorks said that training is time-consuming so I won't get much info out this next week, but as soon as I get the chance I'll post pictures and updates. Here we go!
Much love.

3 comments:

  1. kdawg, I love you. I can't wait to keep updated on your life. You will truly be in my prayers and I am so blessed by your friendship. Go get 'em girl. I can't wait to hear all God does in your life. -sed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited to hear how God works in and through you this summer.
    Know that you're consistently in my thoughts and prayers.
    I love you, Kirstie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog will save us from our old school instant messaging.
    I'm truly praying for you Kirst! Forge ahead! The Lord has wonderful things for you!!

    ReplyDelete